Welcome to JNNS 2018
The 28st Annual Conference of the Japanese Neural Network Society (JNNS2018) will be held from October 24th to 27th at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST).
JNNS2018 aims to provide a forum for scientists, engineers, educators, and students to discuss the latest progress and future challenges in the field of neural information processing.
This year, JNNS aims to make the conference international with all the presentations in English and world-renowned keynote lecturers, Dr. Shun-ich Amari (RIKEN) and Dr. Tomaso Poggio (MIT). Travel support will be provided for selected student presenters.
- May 1st: Pre-registration start.
- June 30th: Paper submission deadline.
- August 31st: Pre-registration end.
- October 18th: Regular registration end.
- October 24th to 27th: Conference.
- April 11th: Website is launched.
- Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
- KAKENHI Innovative Areas "Artificial Intelligence and Brain Science"
- The Japan Neuroscience Society
- The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers
- The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers
- information Processing Society of Japan
- The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence
- The Institute of Electorical Engineers of Japan
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers(IEICE)
- The Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Acoustical Society of Japan
- The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers
- The Society for Simulation Technology
- Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Intelligent Informatics
- Japanese Cognitive Science Society
- The Virtual Reality Society of Japan
- The Robotics Society of Japan
- Human Interface Society
- Fuzzy Logic Systems Institute