【Regulations for the English Journal Editorial Committee】
1. The Society shall edit and periodically publish Neural Networks, an English Journal, with the agreement of Elsevier,
jointly with the International Neural Network Society and the European Neural Network Society.
2. In order to edit Neural Networks, the Neural Networks Editorial Committee (hereinafter referred to as the “Editorial Committee”) shall be established.
3. The Editorial Committee shall be comprised of one Editor in Chief (hereinafter referred to as “Chairperson”) and Committee Members consisting of Editors of Neural Networks.
Editors shall not necessarily be Members of the Society. One or two Deputy Editors in Chief may be assigned from among the Editors, if necessary.
4. Editors shall not necessarily be Members of the Society. One or two Deputy Editors in Chief may be assigned from among the Editors, if necessary.
5. The term of the Chairperson shall be the same as that of the Co-Editor in Chief.
6. The Deputy Editor in Chief and Editorial Committee Members shall be delegated by the President with the approval of the Board of Directors,
based on the recommendation of the Chairperson.
7. The Chairperson shall oversee the editorial operations for Neural Networks, maintaining communications with Elsevier.
8. The Deputy Editor in Chief shall assist the Chairperson and substitute the duties of the Chairperson
if he/she cannot perform those duties due to accidents or equivalent events.
9. The Editorial Committee shall be convened by the Chairperson.
10. Amendments to these Regulations shall require a resolution of the Board of Directors.
These Regulations shall be in effect as of January 1, 2003.