1. The Journal Editorial Committee, English Journal Editorial Committee, Award Committee, International Committee and Election Management Committee shall be established by the Society.
The Regulations for each Committee shall be determined separately.
 In addition to the Committees provided for in the preceding paragraph, various Committees (hereinafter referred to as the “Committee”) may be established. The Regulations shall be as follows.
2. The Committee shall be established by a resolution of the Board of Directors.
3. The purpose of the Committee is to carry out activities for matters adopted by the Board of Directors in order to develop academic study and business in the fields of subject of the Society.
4. One Chairperson shall be assigned to the Committee, and a Vice Chairperson and Manager shall be assigned as appropriate.
5. The Chairperson shall represent and oversee the Committee.
6. The Vice Chairperson shall assist the Chairperson and substitute his/her duties if the Chairperson cannot perform his/her duties due to accidents or equivalent events.
7. The Chairperson shall convene the Committee as appropriate.
8. The Chairperson shall report the status of the Committee’s activities to the Board of Directors.
9. The Chairperson shall report to the Board of Directors the business plan and budget for the following year by the end of October every year and the business report and closing of the year by the end of the year.
10. The Manager of the Committee shall take care of the affairs of the Committee at the request of the Chairperson.
11. The Chairperson may assign clerical staff as appropriate.
12. The Committee may establish a Subcommittee as appropriate.
13. The establishment and dissolution of a Subcommittee shall be by a resolution of the Committee.
14. One Chief Inspector shall be assigned to a Subcommittee, and a Manager may be assigned as appropriate.
15. A Subcommittee shall carry out activities for matters adopted by the Committee.
16. The Chief Inspector of a Subcommittee shall oversee the Subcommittee and report the status of activities to the Chairperson as appropriate.
17. The Manager of the Subcommittee shall take care of the affairs of the Subcommittee at the request of the Chief Inspector.
18. The Chairperson shall be nominated by the President with the approval of the Board of Directors.
19. The Vice Chairperson, Committee Members, and Manager shall be nominated by the President with the approval of the Board of Directors based on the recommendation of the Chairperson.
20. The Chief Inspector of the Subcommittee shall be nominated by the President with the approval of the Board of Directors based on the recommendation of the Chairperson.
21. Subcommittee Members and the Manager of a Subcommittee shall be nominated by the Chairperson based on the recommendation of the Chief Inspector of the Subcommittee.
22. The term of Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Members, Manager, Chief Inspector of the Subcommittee,
Members of the Subcommittee and the Manager of the Subcommittee shall be one (1) year and may be reappointed, but the consecutive term shall not exceed two (2) years, except as otherwise directed by the President under special circumstances.
 The Term of a new Member appointed because of the resignation of a former Member during the term shall be the remaining term of the predecessor.
23. The Term of the Committee shall be determined by the Board of Directors.
 The Committee shall be dissolved after the expiration date of the term predetermined by the Board of Directors; provided, however, that
a. If the Board of Directors determines the Committee achieved its purpose, the Committee shall be dissolved during the term by a resolution of the Board of Directors.
b. If it is determined particularly necessary by the Board of Directors, the term of the Committee may be extended.
24. The Board of Directors shall have deliberations on the organization, duties, and survival of each Committee at the beginning of every year.
25. Amendments to these Regulations shall require a resolution of the Board of Directors.
These Regulations shall be in effect as of January 1, 2003.