1. Holding of the Annual Convention provided for in the Regulations of the Society, Article 4, paragraph 1 shall be in accordance with these Regulations.
2. The Annual Convention shall be referred to as the “Japanese Neural Network Society *th National Convention.”
3. The Annual Convention (hereinafter referred to as the “Convention”) shall generally be held once each year in autumn; provided, however, that it may be suspended by a resolution of the Board of Directors.
4. Major items for planning and preparation of the Convention shall be as follows: Preparation of the titles of reports and the subscription manual for academic exhibitions and notice to Members  Determination and notice of applied titles of reports  Planning of symposiums or special lectures  Request for assuming Chairperson of general lectures and so forth  Preparation and distribution of the Convention Program  Determination of participation fees, Collection of Papers fees of the Convention, advertisement charges and donations, and so on  Publication and sale of Collection of Papers of the Convention  Other (Planning of informal party, study visit, and the like)
5. The details for planning, preparation and implementation of the Convention shall be determined in the Summary of Holding the Convention.
6. The Chairperson of the Convention shall be delegated by the President by a resolution of the Board of Directors pursuant to the Regulations of the Society, Article 20.
7. The Chairperson of the Convention shall oversee any and all of the planning, preparation, and implementation; provided, however, that the Chairperson of the Convention shall report to the Board of Directors on planning the Convention and so on in advance.
8. The Chairperson of the Convention shall propose to the Board of Directors the budget of revenues and expenditures
for holding the Convention in advance and shall obtain the approval of the Board of Directors and report the closing of revenues and expenditures to the Board of Directors promptly after the end of the Convention.
9. The Ordinary General Meeting provided for in the Regulations of the Society, Article 24 shall generally be held during the Convention.
10. The President shall report to the Chairperson of the Convention the place of the next Convention at the Ordinary General Meeting.
11. Honorary Members shall be exempt from paying National Convention participation fees and informal party fees.
12. Amendments to these Regulations shall require a resolution of the Board of Directors.
These Regulations shall be in effect as of January 1, 2003.